Grilled Lamb with Mint Chimichurri
4 lamb chops of desired thickness
1 cup chopped parsley
1 cup chopped mint
¾ cup olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons red chile flakes
salt and pepper
- Combine parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, red chili flakes, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Dry lamb chops with a paper towel and season generously with salt.
- Preheat grill on high for 10 minutes.
- Place lamb chops on grill over direct heat to get a nice sear.
- Shoot for an internal temp of 145 F. It should only take a few minutes on each side depending on thickness.
- Serve with Mint Chimichurri.